Contrary to what you might think, I’m not crazily obsessed with sales that I’m willing to forgo vacations. I do take vacations, but it rarely happens during summertime. Reason #1 is summer vacation is not my family tradition. And I fervently believe that a bad trait you inherit from your family is next to impossible to shake off. Reason #2 is I don’t like to associate vacations with only summer. For some strange yet totally pertinent reason, that reads corporate jobs in my head. And you all know my ultimate goal is to take a permanent vacation from such type of jobs. And reason #3 is personally, I’m not big on going on vacations during summers because it’s just hot almost everywhere. I hail from a tropical country, so the last thing I need when I go somewhere else is more of the sweltering heat.
OK, that’s a long-winded way to say that I love scooping up summer sales My inbox has been flooded with tantalizing sale offers for the last two weeks. But every time I receive one, I tear up inside. So many freaking sweet deals from every e-retailer yet so little Benjamin on hands. That’s the story of my life!
Before we officially dive in the bottomless hole that is summer sales, here is the marked-down price of drool-worthy shoes (on SSENSE) we have previously covered. The discount percent might not be as steep as you have hoped it’d be. But if there’s any pair you have been lusting so hard after, I’d say go right for it. Why? Because if you wait until it’s 50%-70% off, I promise it’s NOT going to be yours.
1. Burberry Prorsum Red Suede Shoes, now $340 down from $485.
2. Carven Green Canvas And Suede Low Top Sneakers, originally $410 now $287.
3. Ami Purple Suede And Multi Textile Low Top Sneakers, now $206 down from $295.
4. Maison Martin Margiela Copper Glossy Vinyl High_top Sneakers, now $658 from a whooping $940.
5. Maison Martin Margiela Black Classic Satin Boots, $530 from $1060. (That’s 50% off if math is not your forte :P)
6. Sacai Black Brogue Detail Chukka Boots, 50% off too now at $250.